FACTS OF LIFE
1. Men should have periods too. It's only fair.
2. You only need two friends. Your roommate and Jesus.
3. We are about as wild as they come.
4. Remember what happens when you feel lucky... you drive over a cat. (This stems from a truly horrible story that shall not here be related.)
5. "No it won't all go the way it should, but I know the heart of life is good."
6. The church is true.
7. The DMV is a horrible place and every effort should be made to reform it.
8. Always smile -Kelly (It should be noted that Audrey thinks you should smile 97% of the time. The other three percent should be spent glaring at DMV workers)
9. You should brush your teeth every day. Preferably more than once.
10. Sometimes life is difficult. It is unexpected, it is unforeseeable. But though our lives may seldom go according to our plans, perhaps that is because our lives are following far greater paths than we could have ever envisioned. We believe that our Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us. It's just up to us to not mess it up! Ben Behunin once said, "I have learned that life is never as you expect it will be, but if we listen, it can be infinitely better."
11. A person who prefers red grapes over green grapes will be far more successful than the one who prefers green grapes. A person who prefers green grapes over red grapes will be far more awesome and will always find good parking spots and probably marry John Mayer.